• Search Engine Friendliness Analysis
• SEO Deficiency Fixes
• Selection of Webpages for Optimization
On-Site Optimization Data Creation
The optimization data creation will contain complete details of the onpage optimization that is to be carried out on each webpage. This
1. Title & Description Tags Creation
2. Robots.txt Creation
3. XML Sitemap Creation
4. Image Alt Tags Creation
5. Heading Tags Creation
6. Google Webmaster Account Setup
7. Google Analytics Account Setup
8. Hyperlink Data Creation
9. Schema Code Creation
• Data Implementation for the Entire Site
• Quality Assurance (QA)
• Changes Implementation
• Article Creation
• Local Business Directory Submission
• Manual Web Directory Submissions
• Social Bookmarking
• Article Submission
• Additional Search Engine Submissions
• RSS Feed Submission
• Local Submissions
• Image Sharing on Popular Websites
• Video Sharing (If Available)
• Document Sharing
• Web 2.0 Submissions
• Promotional Web 2.0 Submissions
• Profile Creation
• Rank Monitoring
• Traffic/Conversion Report Creation/Analysis
• Further On-Site Tweaks
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is one of the most effective paid marketing methods that
give fast results. It helps to put your brand at the top of search results for
queries relevant to your brand and audience. It also works as an immediate
source of traffic to your website that helps in driving conversions and
contributes to overall revenue growth.
-Google Ads Search Campaign (Goal: Leads)
-Google Ads Display Campaign (Goal: Brand Awareness)
A Facebook Adverts campaign can also be considered along with Google Ads campaigns.
Primary Activities in Execution of a PPC Campaign:
• Designing and developing theme wise ad groups by doing in-depth keywords research for specific target items.
• Writing highly compelling ad copies to sell items with good call to action phrases.
• Using proper bid strategies to get better ROI & results from the campaign.
• Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns within a given budget.
• Monitoring and optimizing KPIs on a regular basis to hit the targets.
• Ongoing bid adjustments based on performance
• Ongoing competitive research
• A/B split testing
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution