How onCloud helps in building better future?
In coming years, customizations of IT will continue to drive the transformation of business and IT models. People nowadays are driving themselves with latest technologies out of which one being the mobile devices. The mobile transformation is occurring simultaneously with the rethinking of networking strategy and infrastructure to take advantage of cloud technology and deliver IT as secure, on-demand services. The cloud-based service delivery network supports all applications and services, regardless of where they originate and where they are consumed. The cloud will accommodate enterprise apps, cloud services, virtual desktops and mobile services.
This user-driven, self-service approach to technology adoption is fundamentally changing how people, IT and businesses operate, collaborate and innovate. By embracing this change, organizations can improve productivity, satisfaction, talent recruitment and employee retention.
How onCloud will help you?
onCloud helps organizations of all sizes in adopting mobile working styles through a complete portfolio of market-leading cloud solutions that accelerate the path to IT-as-a-service (ITaaS).
Partnering with onCloud helps organizations in building, deploying and managing next generation IT infrastructure and cloud services. These features enable in delivering simple access to apps, desktops and data from any device over any network, with the best performance and reliability.
Virtual desktop + security works together for the enterprise. Conventional PCs store applications and data locally, exposing the computers to viruses and spyware, risking data loss if they are lost or stolen. Virtual desktop machines uses redundant storage in the data center, so there is no data to lose on the endpoint device. This design also centralizes antivirus, antispyware and other security products. Virtual desktops allow software flexibility for the user, but also allow admins to lock them down to prevent the installation of unauthorized applications.
Even disaster recovery planning is simplified with virtual desktop software. Conventional environments rely on PC users to back up their own data or save to network drives, but end users are notorious for inconsistent and infrequent backups or storing data locally, which usually leads to data loss in a disaster. A business struck by a disaster can potentially recover and restore its virtual desktops to servers in a secondary data center and all users to access their desktops with little disruption.
Cloud Computing (laaS, SaaS, DaaS)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)/Desktop as a service (DaaS). Windows Desktops you can access anywhere.
- Dedicated Virtual Servers/ Infrastructure as a server (IaaS). A private network in the cloud for all your servers and desktops.
- Cloud Software Deployment/Software as a Service (SaaS). Microsoft software and Office 365 delivered as a service. No capitol expenditures required.
Find Out More Here
Internet Telephony (VoIP) / Voice as a Service (VaaS)
- Content multiple offices and work from home employees seamlessly.
- No programming, no hassle, no technical knowledge required. Truly white-glove service.
- Feature rich: conference calling, video calls, voicemail to email, call forwarding, and more.
- Follow me technology- office calls can follow the travelling employee.
IT and Business Services HelpDesk
- Automatically convert email service requests to helpdesk tickets so you can track the status of any issue at any time.
- Technicians can remote connect to your laptop, computers or cell phones to resolve issues immediately.
- Knowledgeable technicians are available to support your team when you need it, no call will go unanswered.
- Adaptability to your needs. HelpDesk services can be tailored to include items outside of I/T to meet the support demands of your company.
Network, Server and Device Monitoring
- Know problems in your enterprise infrastructure before it affects operations or users. Prevent unplanned downtime.
- Monitor network performance at all locations, server health at any office or data-center and other devices on your network.
- Warnings and Alerts are integrated into onCloud’s myHelpDesk.
- Network-wide Monitoring of Traffic, Usage, Performance and Availability.
- Hierarchical Management of Devices and Sensors.
- Alarms, Warning and Unusual.
- Comprehensive Reporting.